New Vendor Spotlight: Cosentino GroupSeptember 11th, 2020 | by Kaylee
Square Foot General Contractors, located in Marysville, Wash. is proud to announce a new partnership with the Cosentino Group. Square Foot has been an established General Contractor in Snohomish and Island Counties offering remodels, additions, roofing, flooring, exterior and interior painting along with any other home improvement projects.
About Cosentino Group
Cosentino Group is a global, Spanish, family-owned company that produces and distributes high value innovative surfaces for the world of design and architecture. Cosentino works together with their clients and partners to provide solutions that offer design, value, and inspire the life of many. Their objective is possible thanks to pioneering and leading brands in their respective segments such as Silestone, Dekton and Sensa by Cosentino. Technologically advanced surfaces that allow the creation of unique environments and design for the home and public spaces.
Silestone is made up of 90% natural quartz, while the remaining 10% is made up of other raw materials that are extraordinarily hard and resilient. These characteristics combine to create an ideal surface for countertops, especially in kitchen remodel and bathroom remodels, but it also is great for floors and siding. Silestone makes a great surface material with outstanding properties that offers durability and beauty that is similar to natural stone but is more customizable due to the wide range of colors, textures and formats. Silestone is stain – resistant due to the low porosity surface, acid-resistant due to quarts being one of the hardest minerals, shock resistant because it resists impact better than other materials like granite, and is scratch-resistant given the natural strength from the quartz.
Overall, Silestone is a great option for any home improvement project and can be used on any of the following:
Dekton is a sophisticated blend of the raw materials used to produce the very latest in glass and porcelain as well as the highest quality quartz work surfaces. What makes it unique is that Dekton employs exclusive Sinterized Particle Technology, which is a high tech process that represents an accelerated version of the metamorphic change that natural stone undergoes when subjected to high temperatures and pressure over thousands of years. This allows Dekton to be a great choice for indoor and outdoor flooring and wall tiles. Dekton is highly resistant to UV rays and has superior color fastness so it doesn’t fade overtime. It is also more resistant to abrasions and scratches than granite and the low thermal expansion coefficient of Dekton makes it resistant to thermal shock. Dektons surface is also resistant to accidental stains from domestic use and chemical agents thanks to its low porosity. However, above all else Dekton boasts excellent resistance to high temperatures without compromising on its esthetics or features. Hot utensils, electrical appliances, pots and pans can all be placed directly on the surface without it causing any damage. Overall Dekton makes a great option for any indoor or outdoor home improvement project.
Sensa is the protected natural stone surface by Cosentino, a high-quality surface that offers such reliable performance that it comes with a 15-year certified guarantee. Cosentino follows strict criteria of aesthetic excellence when choosing each stone which results in unique, elegant surfaces with an exotic, yet subtle touch. Every Sensa slab is different from the rest because each surface has exceptional veining that is found in no other granite slabs. This product idea is for customers who require a material that is resistant to scratches and stains and that offers outstanding performance over time. Sensa consists of maintenance-free, high-quality, natural stones with a revolutionary protective treatment that provides high stain resistance and has a 15-year transferable warranty. This natural stone will add an elegant touch to your countertops and will be highly protected against common household stains.
Overall, Square Foot General Contractor is ecstatic to be a partner with Cosentino and believe it will make a beautiful addition to our many options for our customers.
You can count on the pros at Square Foot LLC for a variety of superior construction services. Our highly trained specialists are experienced in both interior and exterior remodeling and regularly assist with painting and roofing. We also offer superior commercial remodeling and property management services. As industry leaders with years of experience, we’ll provide expert advice, quality workmanship and unbeatable customer service on every job. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Serving Marysville, Tulalip, Camano Island, Lake Stevens, Arlington, Everett, Mount Vernon, Stanwood & Granite Falls